The benefits of moving to the cloud are many, from increasing flexibility and access to data to simplifying IT management. Yet, the risks are also significant. So, what would this transition mean for your company – especially in a heavily regulated, GxP environment?
Watch this webinar to gain insights into cloud solutions from Life Science subject matter experts. They share lessons learned from their real-world experience solving practical challenges that arise while managing risks and staying in control, even while transitioning to the cloud, in a regulated environment.
Our experts discuss:
- The specifics of validating a Cloud IT landscape
- Validation strategies for a variety of Cloud setups and scenarios
- Validation specifics by function: clinical, manufacturing, etc.
- Examples of good and bad end-to-end experiences (including the project, operation, and maintenance phases)
- Proven paths to a cloud-based future – Efficient governance model for the whole life cycle?
- Attendee questions
- And more!
- Gartner research that cites Epista Life Science (Read more about it here)
If you’re a Life Science industry professional whose company is considering or already transitioning to a cloud-based IT system, this webinar is for you. Epista’s subject-matter-experts cover concrete, operational, and proven methodologies, and topics critical for ensuring success. You can also listen to important questions asked by your industry peers during the webinar.