Oncopeptides is committed to the development of therapies for difficult-to-treat hematological diseases. They’re one of Epista’s clients driving innovations that improve health care around the world. Oncopeptides is quickly transforming from a small R&D outfit to a full-blown pharmaceutical production company. Epista's Veeva Certified Partner team helped them select, implement (in only 6 weeks), and now, operate their Veeva QualityDocs system, so they can get to market fast while establishing processes for the long term.
Implementing a new document management system can be challenging, raising technical issues, and creating new risks. Further, when you consider the scope of a full Veeva project – migration, integration, validation, and more, it can appear even more daunting. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Watch this webinar to learn how Epista’s experts brought their in-depth understanding of business, compliance, and IT systems and the required technical abilities to support Oncopeptides as a Veeva advisory and implementation partner.
You’ll hear from Catarina Lundhagen Stensils, QA & Process Coordinator at Oncopeptides, and Karin Hesslevik, Compliance Consultant at Epista Life Science. Catarina and Karin discuss:
- Translating Oncopeptides’ business priorities into the right system decision
- How Epista’s team provided Veeva advisory support
- How Oncopeptides efficiently implemented Veeva QualityDocs under significant time and resource constraints
- What changes were required after go-live
- How Oncopeptides will handle ongoing operations to keep them prepared for the future