Life sciences organizations need to balance easy access to data, fast internationalization and operational efficiency with product quality and risk.
To ensure compliance and optimize processes, it makes good business and quality sense to implement a Quality Management System QMS.
Before taking on such an implementation project, you need to ask yourself: if you base your new system on outdated, inefficient business processes, will it get you where you need to go?
EXTEDO and Epista Life Science have joined forces to support you in a successful QMS implementation. Join this webinar to learn about a ‘Phase 0’ approach to creating a harmonized IT backbone for your company. You’ll be ready for QMS configuration questions, and you’ll end up with a QMS that supports your business, rather than the other way around. We will also demonstrate how you can benefit from an out-of-the-box solution that offers everything your quality and regulatory staff desires.
- Nathanael Fischer, Consultant at Epista Germany will explore a unique ‘Phase 0’ approach that:
- ~Looks ahead to create harmonized business processes that achieve your business goals
- ~Results in an efficient implementation and roll out
- ~Provides a system that adds value to your company, right from Go-Live
- Nicole Sagner, Presales Manager at EXTEDO will demonstrate EXTEDO’s Quality Management solution eDOCSmanager Quality.
- ~What to consider when implementing a new system to be fit for future
- ~Let´s have a look into the data pool that is not only used by quality but also other impacted departments
- Q&A Session – Now is your chance! Get expert advice on your specific QMS implementation questions and challenges