Find the proven path to your cloud based future. Benefit from real-world experience, and network with your peers at this valuable event. Here’s a brief description of the information you’ll take home.
Calliditas is a Swedish biotech company with their first product now FDA approved and currently being sold on the US market. To prepare for launch, they decided to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 as their ERP system to handle sales, procurement, accounting, and supply chain.
In this case, You'll hear from Karin Norén, IT Governance Manager at Calliditas Therapeutics, and Henrik Nordin, Epista Principal Consultant. They'll share experience from their recent implementation of Dynamics 365 to handle sales, procurement, accounting, and supply chain. Among other things, they'll discuss:
- Validation and testing activities
- Qualifying Microsoft as a cloud vendor
- Risk based user acceptance test aligned with the FDA's new CSA guidance
- And more
Epista Knowledge Sharing:
Klavs Esbjerg, CEO of Epista Life Science, will also explore how forced updates create new opportunities for your business, along with more of his experience:
- Proven methodologies to ensure success with your cloud implementation
- Maintaining the system's validated state and using forced releases to your advantage
- The FDA’s CSA initiative and its impact on your cloud journey
Don’t miss this real-world experience – and a chance to network in-person with your Life Science peers. Register now!
(Note: This is an open invitation and a free event for industry practitioners. If you fall into this category, please share with colleagues and other relevant people in your network. This event is not open to consultants or vendors.)