Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise content management (ECM) tools and Document management (eDMS) tools help enterprises of all sizes create, store, distribute, discover, archive and manage content across the organization. The managed content can be highly structured like regulatory documentation or QMS documents and processes, or unstructured such as bulk scanned documents, email, reports and medical images.
ECM systems and tools can analyze and report both data and user behavior. This information can be used to present relevant content to users, generate KPIs and quantitative reports as well as identify bottlenecks in business processes.
Epista can help you implement or upgrade an existing ECM or eDMS system so that your organization achieves a qualified, data-centric enterprise strategy. On premise, in the cloud, or hybrid. We offer pragmatic advice – never ‘one size fits all’. We’ll dig into your landscape, regulatory requirements, IT compliance plan, budgetary considerations and more, to ensure the best fit and ROI for your organization. Whatever the size and needs of your company, we’ve got our finger on the pulse of relevant technology to add value to your business – ComplianceSP, FirstPoint, X-docs, Veeva, Platina, Documentum and more.
Ask us about our services:
- System Search & Selection
- User Requirements workshops
- Vendor evaluation and audits
- Business process redesign and change management
- System setup and implementation
- System ownership, maintenance and development
- Project Management
- Data and content migration
- System integrations
- System scope extensions
- Validation expertise. Our validation services cover the complete life cycle such as Validation and Quality Plans and reports, Risk assessment, 21 CFR Part 11 assessment, Test protocols and reports, Test scripts and execution, Training plans and execution, Procedures (SOPs), etc.
- Document Management Expertise. Our document management experts have extensive experience with managing documents in the Llife Science industry. Their expertise in the do’s and don’ts of document management span Life Science specific areas areas such Quality Assurance, R&D, Regulatory, Device Records, Trial Master File, and more.