Process Control and Automation for Pharma
Epista’s focus is pragmatic - we’re interested in more than just the latest platform on the market. The result? Our clients meet their business objectives without getting pushed into solutions they don’t need or want.
We add value by optimizing and/or expanding our clients’ process plants. Typical projects include upgrading code to standards such as S88, extending existing process control code with new equipment, and even programming entire new plants.
We have extensive experience with all aspects of an automation project including batch production, requirement elaboration and documentation, project management, design, implementation, testing and validation.
Ask us about our services:
- Automation Strategy
- Automation system design
- Validation of automation systems and interfaces
- DCS implementation – PROCOS, SattLine and DeltaV
- Project management
- All services ensure GMP compliance
Want more information?
- Find out how Epista is advancing compliance for a global pharma manufacturer: New Generation of Automation Programmers.
- Read about the top 5 challenges of Life Science Automation Projects.
Get in touch. We enjoy sharing our knowledge and are happy to discuss advancing regulatory compliance in your company: