We're Hiring: Process Automation Consultant (Post-Graduate)
Epista Life Science is growing, and we need automation consultants:
We are a consultancy dedicated to continuously improving regulatory compliance, for our customers and for the entire Life Science industry. Since our founding in 2009, Epista has experienced excellent growth and now numbers nearly 40 hard-working and fun-loving team members – seven in the Automation Department. We’ve got an awesome company culture and big ambitions for the future challenges that arises when leveraging the industry 4.0 revolution and IoT into the pharma industry. This is where you might come in, if you’re the ‘cream of the crop’. We are looking for both newly educated and experienced consultants - so get in touch, we want to hear from you.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering (Diplom- eller Civilingeniør)
- Desire to work with automation in chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotechnological processes
- Desired but not essential: Basic coding skills (MATLAB, Wolfram Mathematica, R, etc.)
- No experience necessary, but you should be an ambitious self-starter who is ready to take on a variety of new challenges
- Fluent in written/spoken Danish with a good grip on English, as well
More about the job:
In the Automation Department, we build pragmatic solutions for our clients by thoroughly understanding their needs and processes. Projects range from large new factory constructions to smaller changes and optimizations for existing installations. Our main tasks involve design and programming. We also implement, validate and test our systems as well as provide project management services.
On a typical day you might be...
- Designing and programming Production Control Systems (PCS)
- Talking to clients to gather requirements / discuss solutions
- Writing design and test documents
- Visiting client’s factory to implement, test and validate systems, or for Project Management tasks
- Developing methodologies and validation strategies to prepare IoT solutions for the pharma industry
- And more!
What’s it like to work at Epista?
We are a forward-thinking company with a flat organizational structure and a short decision path. Your involvement in the team will only be limited by your skill level and your engagement.
The key to our success is a focus on long-lasting relationships, both within our own team and with our clients. We work very hard and accomplish great things, and you can also find us occasionally goofing off at the foosball table. We like to hang out together after work which results in many fun activities, both organized and disorganized, throughout the year. We take work-life balance seriously and respect individuals and their personal lives.
Get in touch:
Send your application and CV (or questions about the job) to Christian Conradsen, Automation Team Manager: [email protected].
NOTE: You are welcome to send your application in Danish.