Join our Team: Marketing & Communications Assistant
We're looking for an articulate and organized self-starter to be our Marketing & Communications Assistant, part of the Business Development team at Epista Life Science.
Epista is a consultancy dedicated to continuously improving regulatory compliance, for our clients and for the entire Life Science industry. Since our founding in 2009, Epista has experienced excellent growth and now numbers nearly 50 hard-working and fun-loving team members. We’ve got a fantastic company culture and big ambitions for the future. If you’re a student who wants to make an impact on your career and on your company, this is where you come in.
- You have a high level of English, both written and verbal (Native English-speakers are encouraged to apply!)
- You're a good writer - clear, concise and engaging
- You're pursuing a degree related to marketing or communication, with at least a year left in your studies
- You know your way around the MS Office suite (especially PowerPoint)
- You've got a creative side, and can produce nice graphics that are in line with our style
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Director, you will assist in planning and executing industry events, driving social media activities, keeping our website interesting and relevant, creating content (both written and graphic), and other strategic initiatives. It’s a small marketing team, so each individual makes a big impact. The sky's the limit - your level of responsibility is only limited by the engagement you show, the ideas you invent, and your ability to contribute.
Events / Conferences / Webinars:
- Assist in brainstorming and refining topics
- Help find collaboration partners, speakers, and cases
- Create and send invitations in MailChimp
- Promote events on website, social media, and industry websites
- Help with execution: Refining presentations, creating print materials, networking, practical details, etc.
Create and promote marketing content:
- Research, interview, and write articles (and record videos) on relevant industry topics
- Update website content and help design website updates
- Create social media posts on Canva
- Create and edit images and videos using Photoshop and MovieMaker (or similar software)
- Promote content via social media (primarily LinkedIn)
- Get insight into business strategy and development, as you'll be part of our marketing strategy from an insiders perspective - and help us shape it.
- Don't settle for a 'boring/easy tasks' student job - we want you to bring your creativity, insight from studies, and personality to work with you.
- Starts in mid-April 2018
- Average 15 hours per week (Weekly hours can flex - we respect your school schedule)
- Application Deadline: March 30
About Epista Life Science:
The key to our success is a focus on long-lasting relationships, both within our own team and with our clients. We have a dynamic and informal atmosphere in the office (foosball skills are a point of pride around here). We meet our clients with the utmost respect and professionalism. And we believe that the best results are achieved by allowing individuality and skills to interact across the organization. We take work-life balance seriously and respect individuals and their personal lives. Our headquarters is in Hørsholm, and we also have an office in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Epista is a consultancy dedicated to continuously improving regulatory compliance in the Life Sciences. We help Life Science companies meet the regulatory demands placed upon them from different governments and regulatory bodies around the world.
If this job sounds exciting and you have the relevant experience to make a big impact, please contact Evi Larsen: [email protected]. Questions are also welcome. Deadline – March 30, 2018.