Executive Roundtable: Change to Grow On
Thursday, March 15, 08:15 – 10:30
Hvide Sal at Bernstorff Slot
Jægersborg Allé 93, 2820 Gentofte
Many Life Science executives find regulatory compliance a major obstacle on their path to success. They ask serious questions about their compliance:
- Are we over-spending on time and resources, hampering efficiency and our bottom line?
- Are we underspending, running the risk of out-of-control compliance?
This Executive Roundtable will explore concrete ways to make the black box of compliance more transparent throughout the entire organization. The business result: predict the impact of new initiatives, new regulations, and new technology on your quality efforts. And keep your efforts optimized – efficient and in-control.
We'll also discuss the results of a 2017 benchmark study that snapshots compliance maturity in the Danish Life Science industry. The study sheds light on important industry trends - and makes concrete recommendations for companies to make compliance more transparent. Where does your company fall on the compliance maturity scale? Does compliance support your business goals, or is it a barrier to achieving them?
Join us for:
- Concrete ideas to eliminate compliance barriers that hinder your business goals
- Inspiration to build Quality Culture into Company Culture with transparent compliance
- 2017 Report: Compliance maturity in the Danish Life Science Industry
- Opportunity to discuss these challenges, and more, with industry peers